Saturday, March 22, 2014

Enchiladas Suizas

Remember Chile Verde from a few weeks ago? Well if you have heaps left over, you can use it to make Enchiladas Suizas! These enchiladas came from the Swiss immigrants who moved to Mexico and established dairies.  

I had never heard of these enchiladas until I started working at a Mexican Restaurant in town. I had to know what items were on the menu so I could recommend things to customers, so I tried these and liked them (without the sour cream though... I'm not a fan).


Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 10 minutes

*Everything I used was already cooked, so all I had to do was pop it in the oven to melt the cheese and warm the tortillas.
 
Ingredients:

Corn Tortillas
Mozzarella Cheese
Sour Cream

Instructions:

Grease your pan.
Put Chile Verde in the tortilla and roll it up. 



Once the pan is full, pour a little green salsa on top and sprinkle cheese over them. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.

Mine don't look very pretty because I didn't warm my
tortillas before rolling them up... but they still tasted
great!
Serve the enchiladas on a plate and put a dollop of sour cream on top.

There you have it. Enchiladas Suizas. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment