Sunday, June 29, 2014

Casandra's Guacamole

I don't know if it's the Mexican in me or what, but I always eat way more than my share when it comes to guacamole. There's lots of different ways you can make guacamole, but I this my recipe... well... I guess it's my dad's recipe, but I made a few changes :) Also note, that when I make this I usually just eyeball how much of something to put in and use my taste buds, so the measurements may not be exact.



Preparation Time: 15 minutes

Ingredients:

2 medium/large avocados
1/2 ripe tomato (chopped)
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 TBS cilantro (chopped)
1 small jalapeno (chopped--without the seeds)
1/2 green/red pepper (capsicum)
juice of a lime
salt and pepper to taste
Tortilla chips for scooping :)

Instructions:

Mash avocados in a bowl. Chop tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and pepper and add to bowl. Add garlic, lime juice, and salt and pepper. Stir together and grab those tortilla chips and enjoy! 

You might want to double if you are having a party or if you love guacamole as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment