Sunday, June 15, 2014

Rice Bowl

So remember how I really like Rumbi's? Well I wanted to make their rice bowl that I usually get. I found this recipe for some pork, used the Rumbi rice recipe and added veggies and Teriyaki sauce (bought from the store) and there you have it... instant rice bowl :)


Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes

This meal can be as easy as you want it, or as hard. It's easiest if you use left over meat. Then all you have to do is cook the rice and veggies.

Ingredients:

Meat of choice
Rumbi rice (or white rice)
Vegetables
Sauce of choice

I used broccoli, onions, carrots, and red peppers (capsicum) for the veggies.

Instructions:

Start with your rice, add the meat and veggies, top with your sauce and you have a rice bowl. :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment